Information for Covid 19
1) Hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In cases where there is
no soap and water, use an alcohol-containing antiseptic.
2) Have your body heat measured at the entrance of the hotel in purpose of the diagnosis of guests with fever.
3) Mouth, nose and eyes should not be touched with dirty hands. When coughing or sneezing,
mouth and nose should be covered with a disposable wipe. If there is no wipe, use the inside of the elbow.
4) Pay attention to the 1.5 m social distance.
5) Air your room frequently.
6) Do not spit on the ground. Do not throw any butts, tissue paper, medical masks and garbage.
7) Wash your hands before having your meal.
8) Do not take the elevators more than 2 people.
9) Call “Alo 184” if you have high fever, cough, cold or flu symptoms.
10) My body heat was measured at the hotel entrance. I guarantee that I have not received any antipyretics.